top of page

Leave Certificates


Certificates are used for many different purposes.

You may require a certificate for purposes such as: sick leave, compassionate leave, or evidence of illness/injury for schools/universities. Your local Advantage Pharmacists may be able to help you by issuing the appropriate certificate.

However, where the pharmacist believes that the illness or injury is not within his or her area of practice, they cannot issue a certificate and would advise you to seek a consultation with a medical practitioner or other registered health practitioner appropriate for the condition. Note that pharmacists are not able to issue a certification that a person is fit to return to work.

Where a certificate is required for a purpose other than as proof of leave, a certificate issued by a pharmacist may not be sufficient. Speak to your local Advantage Pharmacy if you require more information on leave certificates.

bottom of page